Members will be required to attend and participate in 70% of all meetings and events. Participation will be recorded through the use of the Point System.
- Failure to participate in the required amount of events will result in disciplinary action to be interpreted by the executive board every year.
- Failure to maintain a 2.0 GPR for every semester in which the student is active in CAMAC will result in a meeting with the Chair and/or advisor, probation status with the organization, and even possible removal. Probation requirements will be determined at the discretion of the Chair and advisor on a case-by-case basis.
In efforts to provide a safe environment and in order to abide by MSC regulations, MSC CAMAC has implemented an alcohol policy.
- Members shall not consume alcohol or advertise its consumption in MSC CAMAC attire.
- Members shall not advertise events which involve the consumption of alcohol at any MSC CAMAC functions.
- Members shall not associate the MSC or CAMAC to any events where alcohol will be present.
- Members shall not use the MSC CAMAC listserv to advertise events where alcohol will be present.